Am scris în lung și lat despre Oneplus. E compania aceea chineză care a avut un boom extraordinar în ultimii ani.
Cred că de departe au avut cea mai mare creștere.
Sunt posesor de Oneplus 5 de ceva timp și stau cu ochii pe știri de fiecare dată. Acum, se pare că, cei de la Oneplus lucrează un update prin care să îmbunătățească performanțele camerei foto.
Sunt un fan al acesteia pentru că aplicația e simplistă. Ai totul la îndemână, ai totul la o apăsare distanță.
Aparent, software-ul este problematic la ei. De aceea vor să facă un update ca lucrurile să fie mai ok.
De-a lungul timpului, au mai fost update-uri și când s-au stricat lucrurile, când s-au îmbunătățit.
- Fix compatibility issues with 3rd party camera apps
- The OnePlus 5/5T is compatible with most third-party camera apps already, but the OnePlus 3/3T is still having problems. OnePlus promises to fix that in the next update.
- The camera keeps HDR settings from the last time you used the app
- The OnePlus 5/5T got a fix, but it doesn’t look like the 3/3T will get it.
- Optimize editing experience in Gallery collections
- There will be a fix “in the next few months.”
- Optimize panorama experience
- This will be fixed “by the end of the year.”
- Optimizations for “oil painting effect” on OnePlus
- This fix is already in beta, and will go stable soon.
- Improve the OnePlus remote session process
- OnePlus has created numerous animated videos walking customers through the remote session process, which you can watch here.
- Improve agent response
- OnePlus says it has improved agent response, but doesn’t give any examples or metrics to back up the claim.
- Better estimates for repair costs on the support pageEDITOR’S PICKOnePlus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
- There’s a new self-service page which provides this information here.
- Community page improvements
- The community app has gotten a few fixes over the past few months which you can read more about here.
- Reduce turn-around time for repair
- According to OnePlus, turn-around time is 50% faster in North America and 30% faster in Europe.
- Report for repair
- OnePlus’ current report is extremely technical, but it’s working on issuing a less technical report soon.
- Develop an app for diagnostics and troubleshooting
- This app is currently getting tested internally and will be available “soon.”
- OnePlus software maintenance schedule
- This launched last week, check it out here.
- Official Android 8.1 update for OnePlus 5/5T
- This landed earlier this year and OnePlus hints that Android P will come to the OnePlus 5/5T sometime in 2018.
- Support “Ring, Vibrate, Silent” in Alert Slider
- The OnePlus 6 drastically simplified the incredibly popular Alert Slider, and that simplification is coming to the 5/5T in the next few months. No word on the 3/3T.
- Accent color customization
- As previously mentioned in this article, OnePlus is finally giving users the ability to choose their accent colors from a full color wheel. It will arrive in stable builds for all active OnePlus devices (3/3T/5/5T/6).
- Camera2 API support for 3/3T/5/5T
- Camera2 API is fully supported in all current OnePlus devices, with bug fixes and maintenance ongoing.
- OnePlus Switch support application data migrationEDITOR’S PICKThis is the OnePlus 6 Red
- OnePlus Switch is an app that helps you move from one device to a OnePlus device by helping you migrate data. The current version of the app now supports migration of app data, so you don’t have to reinstall everything.
- Use specific SIM to call out for different user group
- This feature will enable you to pick which of the dual SIM cards installed in your OnePlus device calls which people in your contacts. This will enter beta testing in the next few months.